Friday, February 19, 2010

Astalavista Babeh~

Duhhh~ Time really flies... Gonna go back to my uni
and continue my "Robot" life, everyday repeating the same thing...
Dullness and boredom will haunt me again... Arghhh~

In process of becoming a dead fish in uni...

And for me?? I'm still waiting my dream girl to come...
A kiss from me will make the princess awake... Haha~

I'm reluctant to go back ar...However that's life...
Something to share regarding to my uni life... ^^
UTM ar UTM~


Inspiring creative and innovative minds huh??
This is what i call creative and innovative!!!

Fully utilizes everything we got~
(shirts had to be hanged like tat so tat they can dry;
the sun can never shine in the room)

Another creativity shown...

ATTENTION!!
Parental advisory is required while viewing the picture below...

BUT.... What's that??? Fark My Life!!!
This guy really can utilize all the space he got...
Ewww~ Creative or Innovative?? I don't think any of it will fit~

No comments:

Post a Comment