Friday, March 12, 2010

I L♥VE You。。。

Location: Mamak Stall @ Taman U Skudai
Price: Quite Cheap..
Myrating: 7.5 out of 10
Environment: Typical Mamak Stall
but with a lot of lorries passing by =.=
Fat Causing: High...

Haha... Know why my title is "I L♥VE You。。。" already???
Well, this special stall sells Roti "I LOVE YOU"!!
People got roti telur, roti kosong, roti planta... but this one...
Roti "I LOVE YOU"... what the....
Really attracted my attention... Haha~
How can i missed out such special food rite?? ^^

Tada~ Presenting the one and only...
Roti I LOVE YOU!!♥♥♥
My first impression is....
Wah...looks like an underwear leh... (=. =)"
The Love shape fails, but at least it made me laughed... Haha~

Having a closer look...
The taste is actually quite nice one...
Well, it's a mixture of Eggs, Kaya and Butter...

Another Special one... Roti Maggie...
Haha.. this stall is really creative la...
Well, i like this one--tasty and special...

Another must try thinngy.. Roti Naan
This is Roti Cheese Naan; a quite nice one...
The curry is nice as well...

Chicken Tandoori...
Unfortunately the chicken is on diet...
Too small la~ =.=" Not enough to eat pun..

4 comments:

  1. where where where? which mamak stall? didnt snap a photo of it's 招牌... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasai...y the naan is so so so oily one? see le also dun feel like can finish lo, sure veri 腻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Panda: Erm behind the petronas station thr lo.. a lot of factories inside... the name is kedai ja... forgot liao.. haha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. JingYi: Not oily actually... is the cheese melting lo.. ^^ quite nice one...

    ReplyDelete